Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Image Inspiration

Inspiration can be a hard thing to come by sometimes. Recently, due to my shiny new laptop, I have been constantly searching through many a blog, image share site and etsy seller page.
I thought I would share a few things that make my heart beat a little bit faster. These images are the kind of things that I have to save and have on hand somewhere so that if I am ever feeling flat and uninspired, they are there to pick me up.  

Meredith Dittmar - a flash artist turned sculptor 




I found her stuff on http://www.fecalface.com/SF/
there is also a really good interview with her on there and some really good shots of her work in her studio.
I am an absolute studio perve. I love to see other peoples working spaces. How they have it set up, what they use, how messy they are compared to me.


By an illustrator called Matt Taylor, really awesome colouring. Found this on http://www.ffffound.com - I check this site nearly every day

I found this on there today and think it's beautifully put together. Not too sure who the artist is.

Oh, and if you want to have a little perve on my newly, kind of clean studio, here you go



Pretty nice eh? And it's only going to get better, yeah!


No comments: